Monday, February 9, 2009

Staying in Pucallpa Set is baptized February 9 2009

Hey, hey, hey how’s the family. Sounds like everyone is all right except for the kids. (nieces and nephews have had colds)

We had a good week, I found out today that I am staying in the area (Pucallpa) and am really happy about that. We are going to work hard this change.

Monday we played soccer and volley and got burnt because all of us white boys forgot sunscreen.

We had a baptism this week, his name is Set, it turns out that he didn’t go to Lima so we set a date and it was this week. It was so awesome. He is a really great young man and wants to serve a mission and teach his family. He said to us his family wasn’t going to support him. He told us he is reading the Book of Mormon to his family at night before they turn out the lights. I was so surprised when he told us that because he told us that he family was not going to support him.

Wednesday I started getting sick and sneezed like a hundred times .
Thursday I felt like crap and we worked all day in the rain. Pero, we needed to get things done so I tried to do it with a good attitude.


Yesterday we talked in church and I used the January Liahona and the talk from President Eyring and the quote de President Monson. "We are in the Lord’s work and we are entitled to his help." It was really good I think. I had some people tell me that they felt the Spirit really strong. I tried not to burn the ward to hard but, just a little. That talk is really good you guys should read it if you havn’t already. Well I love you all tons and hope you all have a great week.
Love, Elder Hyde.great bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggg hug

1 comment:

ragazzatriste said...

hi? I'm steph..I started my blog today, February 12, 2009, and I think it's alright, however, I really need your comment, if it's great..

anyway, i love your blog, it's great!