Monday, June 21, 2010

This Could be Our Last Email From Peru.....June 21 2010

Well today we are on a little weird schedule. We are going to play soccer on an artificial turf. We have to go in the afternoon so that is why we came to internet late. It was a really busy week, it was an alright week but I think the tiredness is starting to set in. Just kidding.

Some things that have happened, I stressed a little about the pictures I had to send to the mission office. The first few emails didn’t work, the other was to big, stuff like that happened then I finally sent my USB with the missionary that is doing the video. I also sent a card to have made. It will be like a business card with my name address and all that good stuff. It will be cool.

I think this is the last email that I will be sending from Peru. Maybe they give us a little time next week but I don’t know. wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww time has flown by really fast, I don’t know how to feel right now. I feel like I have done a great work, but it is a little weird to think that the next week I will be in my house and I wont be able to preach the gospel. woooooooowwww it hurts a little. I have been able to do have a lot of special experiences here in Peru and I hope they stay fresh in my mind for a long time.

Well love y’all a ton and hope that this week is full of blessings.....
love, elder Hyde.
hasta luego maybe next week.


No comments: