Monday, June 14, 2010

Working for a Beautiful Wife...........June 14 2010

Our plans for today are to play a little soccer and I have to go to the offices to do a few things. I need to give them my pictures for the slide show. Wow, I still don’t feel like I should be dying.

Well it was a great week, we had three baptisms. Kelly was not one of them. We have not been able to find her. I think her family is telling her some things and she is losing excitement. We are still praying for her but we will see if it is her time or not. We are really excited to help bur but Satan has a great hold on some people, (I am not saying her but her family and boyfriend).

We did have a lot of great experiences this week though. We had a talent show that went great. We, all the missionaries, acted. We had fun.

We also have been teaching a single mother and her daughter that had a lot of problems before we started teaching them. We started teaching them and we have seen a drastic change in them. Especially in the daughter, at first when we started to talk about the gospel she did not want to listen. But when we started to teach her mom she saw the change in her attitude and she started listening. We can feel a greater love between them and a nice spirit in their house. They have been progressing a lot but the mom says she needs more time to change some things.

This week we are going to be working twice as hard because I am not trunky. These last few weeks are the weeks I have to win a more beautiful wife.

Well, the time has come that I have to say goodbye, I hope that this week goes great and that we can all see the blessings of the Lord in our lives. This is something that has helped me not to be too trunky.

HASTA LUEGO LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE ELDER HYDE.

No comments: