Monday, October 19, 2009

Trunky Meeting. Staying put this Change. October 19 2009

Hey my what’s up.
I am doing well we had a really tiring week. I feel that we have worked hard
I hope everyone had a great week. We, (me and my son) had a great week. it was a little slow and busy but it was great.

Tuesday we had the chance to go to the temple, and like always it was excellent. We then went to Burger King and ate hamburgers.

Wednesday was just a normal day and Thursday we had also a normal day.

Friday we had the trunky hour. The testimony meeting was Friday and it was great.

Then Saturday we had a meeting in the morning at the CCM in Lima. We had a talk with Elder Christofferson, and bishop Edgley and also elder Clayton from the quorum of the seventy. It was a really great day. We woke up at 5 and got ready, left halfway dead.

This week we have not gotten a whole lot of sleep. Well my comp has not been able to sleep to great, I think he is also getting the cold. We also have been waking up really early like every other day. But it was a week, well worth it.

I am ready for Wednesday to be pday, a day of all sleep. I don’t have to worry about changes, my son and I are staying here, waaaaahhhhhoooooooyyyyyyy. Today is also just a normal day of work we have appointments all day.

I am listening to the conference and wow it is so great I want to put it on my mp3. Well we had a great week and are planning to have another great week.
I do not have the Spanish bible yet, but I have plans to get it when they have them at the distribution center
I hope you have a great week this week and I hope that all goes well.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Hyde

No comments: