Monday, December 21, 2009

Looking Forward to our Christmas Call December 21 2009

Hey my favorite fam. I hope all is well there, all is well here in moyo. A little warm but all is good.

We have had an ok week. It ended a little hard. We had a few dates that fell because they didn’t come to the chapel. Yesterday nobody wanted to listen to us. We felt a little rejected but it is pday and it is almost Christmas and we are so stoked. I didn’t receive the candy I hope that they didn’t eat it in the offices. I still don’t have my calling cards but today I will be purchasing them.

Monday, you know what we did Monday, we ate with pres and then traveled home. The highway is beautiful just a little scary.

Tuesday thru Saturday we worked all day, we had our reunions. It has been rainy a little all week. Every day it has been sprinkling. It doesn’t get too cold but it does get you wet. We have been working to find new investigators all week and it seems that the work here is a little slow but we are going to turn that around. It is a little hard in this time of year because everyone is drinking and leaving. Our members our very good but have a hard time giving us references.

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING THRU MY HEAD AND I AM HAVING A HARD TIME REMEMBERING ALL THAT I DID THIS WEEK. I HOPE THAT YOU CAN FORGIVE ME FOR NOT WRITING A WHOLE LOT. WELL IF YOU HAVE QUESTION PREGUNTAME FRIDAY. I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE. I HOPE THAT ALL GOES WELL BETWEEN NOW AND THEN. ENJOY YOUR VACATIONS AND I WILL TALK TO YOU FRIDAY.

Well love you all hasta luego until Friday
Elder Hyde

No comments: