Monday, December 28, 2009

A Very Merry Chistmas

Hey my fam. What’s up, it was so good to hear from you all on Friday and especially the little critters. They are growing up so fast I think when I left Tyson and Chloee couldn’t talk. So it was different to hear their voice. It was fun to hear them sing and talk about the things they are doing. They are so cute. The swimming pool that you have there is about the size of my house. We walked from one side to the other counting the feet and there are only 20 to 23. It’s huge.

Well Monday we had p day and it went good, we watched remember the titans and then did some other important stuff for the zone. I took out money from the bank to give to the elders so they could get reimbursed for the things that they buy like water to drink and other things important like that. Sorry if that is written in Spanish way, I can’t help it. It just flows a little bit easier out of my head. I don’t know if you caught it but I think I talked better in Spanish and than I did in English. Sorry about that. I hope you understood.

Well Tuesday we had a Christmas talent show, we did a few acts like one of the fast contacts, we acted out in a funny way the way that we do our contacts. We also did Robin Hood, two of us acted rich (of course it was the two gringos) and then one rob us he said ¨I rob the rich to give to the poor¨ and my comp acted poor. Robin Hood gave him all our things and when it ended, my comp said I am rich, and so Robin Hood stole him and that is how it ended. It was fun. The other one was a little gross. So I won’t explain it. Well I guess I will. One person was sitting on a bench and one by one we went to sit next to him. We then smelt something and thought it was him. But when all had sat next to him, he started to smell something too, but it wasn’t him, he looked around and then just left. And when he left somebody came out from behind the bench and was doing up his pants. Ja ja funny. Nobody really got it though. We did these skits Tuesday and Wednesday. We did it in the two branches that are here in Moyo.

We ate with the fam Cubas Thursday and sang songs with them, and played uno. It was fun we stayed out till 11 and then came home and slept. Like I said in the phone that family is really humble and they are fun to be with. It was a good experience for me to be able to buy dinner for them and spend the night with them. They said it was the best Christmas they have had in their life’s. it was great to be a part of that. I guess where they were at it wasn’t that big of a holiday and they just spent it with their family doing a whole lot of nothing.

Friday we talked with the family and it was great.

Sunday we got surprised because the branch pres said we had talks this week but he told us half way thru Sunday school. We did ok, I talked about the atonement and how it has cleansed us from our sins and how we are examples of the way that others too, can be cleansed. My comp talked that all of us are members and for this we are all angels that the Lord has sent to preach the good news. It went well. We had great week. For us it was a very merry Christmas and we will have a great new year. We are going to work really hard to have a lot of success this next month.


I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE THAT ALL GOES WELL IN THIS NEXT WEEK AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.AND ALDEN YOU PLAY THE GUITAR REALLY GOOD. YOU SHOULD TRY TO FIND THE SIMPSON SONG AND PLAY THAT.

No comments: