Monday, September 7, 2009

Lots of Meeting.....Short Week......Short Letter.... September 7 2009

Hey we had a busy week. We had a lot of meetings this week. We went to the bank and also had a reunion Tuesday.
We had the temple on Wednesday; Friday we had a farewell for the elders and sister that are ending. Not much more happened this week than that.

We had some really good experiences teaching this end of the week. We tried to get a young woman to accept a date, but she still has a few doubts.

I don’t know why but I don’t have a lot to write. We found out our changes and it says I am going to................................................................................................................................................................stay and get to know my area a little bit better. I am finally going to get my newby well I think. I am going to have a kid.

Well about the comment about the dad wanting to pay for the baptism. We challenged the kid and asked the dad to sign permission and then the dad asked how much does it cost to baptize in your church. For his baptism I guess he had to pay. So he was expecting to pay for his son too.

I love you all tons and hope that everything goes alright this week. Sorry that my letter isn’t that long. It’s only been like four days since the last time I wrote so that is why it is short.

LOVE ELDER HYDE

No comments: