Monday, September 14, 2009

Training a New Companion. Baptisms September 14 2009

We had an excellent weekend. We had 4 baptisms, 2 that we set this week. It was really cool.

My companion is Elder Rodriguez, he is from Colombia and the work is going really good. I am having a great time being a father.(When a missionary gets a new missionary to train they consider it as being a "father".) It’s a little bit more responsibility but it has helped me a lot. I have found things that I have not been doing well and I have been trying to fix them. It is going to help me a lot.

My shoes are alright solo the inside is going bad I will try to do something to get them fixed today or sometime this week.

We made cookies and they were good. I think I will make the other package today.

I have been taking pictures and I will be trying to send some home sometime this week. I don’t feel very safe carrying my camera all over. So I haven’t taken as many but I will try harder.

It has been a really great week and I hope that this week is even better.

I hope all goes well this week for you.

Love elder Hyde

Elder Griffen says hi, he is the other district leader in the zone.

No comments: