Monday, September 21, 2009

Three Missionaries Serving together. Wonderful Stake Conference. September 21 2009

Well we had an alright week this week. Right now we have 4 baptisms. We have another one for this week and we are trying to get permission from a father for 2 others. We have another sister that wants to be baptized and can this week, we just need to find her.

One of the highlights was stake conference. It was a really great conference. It was one of those multi stake conferences that is transmitted from Salt Lake. We had President Uchtdorf and Elder Holland talk to us. It was really cool I didn’t know that elder Holland could speak Spanish. It was funny to hear him try to mumble, he speaks like a gringo. It was funny. They pressed really hard on the subject of paying tithing. We need to pay tithing to enjoy the blessing of the temples and all that good stuff. Here there is a small problem with tithing.

It was a really strange week, one of the elders went home and his comp is now with us until we can find a comp for him. It is really weird in a threesome. I don’t know if I told you but my comp reminds me of elder Noble (Cameron). It is kinda weird too.

How is Cameron(a cousin that is coming home from Tempe Az on Oct. 22nd) doing, is he trunky yet. He will be finishing this change, no. Wow time flies when you are having fun. Hey, have you heard anything about Danny? I need to write him. I just have no time. I will be writing letters today.We have been having a lot of fun this week, and we will start having more this one. We are going to try to do family home evening with the families in the ward. It will be awesome.

I love you all very much and hope all is just dandy alli.
Love Elder Hyde

No comments: