Monday, September 28, 2009

Broom Hockey, Fireworks, Interviews and Baptism September 28 2009

Hey my family how is it going? This week was a little crazy, we are still in a threesome and it is going alright. We had one baptism, her name is Daniela and it was really cool.

I just have to tell you that I need to get better in writing in my journal. I am a little behind. But I have promised myself that I am going to do it this week. I am really excited for conference this week; it is going to be really good. This is what we did this week.


Monday: We played hockey with broom sticks. It was really fun, we broke like 3 brooms.


Tuesday: We had district meeting that went all right, we had a good time, I am trying to excite my district to work harder.

Wednesday: We worked really hard today, it was really fun. We had a lot of lesson today and throughout the week we had a lot of success this week.

Thursday: We also had a good day. I had interviews for my district and they were easy, they are getting easier for me. That is the one thing I didn’t like at first, the interviews, well still it is not my favorite but I can live with it.

Friday: We also had another interview for my baptism. I was able to do it because it was not my area. The thing is, is that the district leaders can’t interview their own investigators. So it was weird for me because I had basically been teaching her but got to do her interview. Sorry if this story doesn’t make sense.

Saturday and Sunday were really good we had a lot of success those days teaching and tracking. And the baptism.
Yesterday we watched a really cool catholic firework display. They had a doll with fireworks in it and It made it look like he was dancing, it was sweet.We had a really good week


Today we are going to center to look at a place where they killed people it will be interesting. Where they kill them in strange ways.

Hope this week is great for you.
Tell Courtney happy wedding and I am happy for her. Congrats.
LOVE YOU ALL GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK.
LOVE ELDER HYDE

No comments: