Monday, January 11, 2010

Changes and Trip to Lima January 11 2010

Hey my family what is up? We had an alright week. We did a searching game on Monday and it was fun we ran all thru moyo to find different things.

Tuesday we had a good reunion as a zone, we all shared our stories of our conversions or the time that we found out for ourselves that the church is true. It was a very spiritual meeting.

Wed we had a work visit and I was with elder Alcantara. It was a great change we set a date with a brother that only has one leg and he is 80 years old. We thought we would have a hard time getting him to church but he was very excited to assist.

It was really good yesterday in church, a lot of people came to the church. We spent a lot of time this week working really hard it is our last week to set dates for this month.

Today we found out the changes, I will be here still for this next change. I will be with elder Moreira he is from Ecuador. My comp, elder Garnica will be going to Lima to train, he has always wanted to have a kid. So his wish has come true.

I will be flying to Lima Wednesday at night. I won’t have a lot of time to buy a camera so I will probably be buying here in moyo. I found a pretty good store that will have a good quality camera. I will be very careful looking here and will make sure that I get a good one. So half of my district will be changing and all from here have gone up a step or to say they changed from jr. to sr. or sr. to d/l. It is something really good. We are going to have a great change. We are going to change this area of moyo. We are going to do some great things here and we are going to baptize the helk out of these people.

I sent you pictures on wed. I hope that they get to you soon. I love you all and hope that all goes well You all are always in my prayers.love elder Hyde

No comments: