Saturday, January 23, 2010

Letter to Our Family From Elder Garnica January 11 2010

Here is something my comp wants to say.

Good day Hyde fam.
It is a pleasure to write you. In this opportunity I want to express my feelings of thanks to be in such a great work. In these 22 and a half months of the mission I have had the chance to be a companion of your son, in 2 different opportunities. This has been a great blessing for me. Elder Hyde is a good friend and great missionary and a little fat too, but it has been really cool to be with him.
Thank you for helping him go on a mission. for me it has been a blessing to be able to live great moments together. I know that the lord calls us to serve in the time and place that he needs us.
Lots of greetings,
Elder Garnica
bolivia tarija.

translated in english by elder hyde :)

No comments: